- Instructor: zbjxbb
- Duration: 10 weeks
The Private Security Guard training is a 40 hour program offered over a one-week period. The program is intense and follows the Bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS) requirements for the required certification exams. This program meets the requirements as issued by the State of California. Achieving the Guard Card is also a pre-requisite for becoming an Armed Security Guard. The Guard Card will open opportunities for entry level positions in security or loss prevention opportunities.
Successful graduates will get certified by BSIS as Security Guard and certifications in using Pepper Spray and First Aid CPR/AED.
The course includes the following modules:
- Powers to Arrest (PTA)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS)
- Guard Card Mandatory Training
- Arrest, Search, and Seizure. And Chemical Agent
- First Aid, CPR, AED, and Access Control
- This program is also available for corporate training.
This program is also available for corporate training.