- Instructor: zbjxbb
- Duration: 10 weeks
This course prepares students to pass the CompTIA A+ Service Technician Certification Exam 220-901 and is the beginning course on the pathway to earning a security plus certification. Excellent Cyber Security positions are available in this market.
The course includes:
- Theory and practical lessons relating to microcomputer hardware and wireless platforms
- Installing, configuring, and upgrading PC hardware components and peripherals
- Troubleshooting hardware issues
- Fundamentals in networking and network connectivity troubleshooting
- 45 hours of direct classroom instruction and 90 hour online component with training, assignments, and assessments required to complete the class.
This is a four week/135 hour program.
Target Occupation: PC Repair/Computer Service Technician